Thursday 15 January 2015

Peer Assessment


 In todays media lesson, each student went around the computers in the class and wrote two positives and one improvement on post-it notes in order to get an idea of how well we are doing with our blogs. The overall feedback I got was very positive and it was good to read what other people thought about my blog. A lot of people commented on how detailed my posts were and that I had put lots of research into the work that I was doing. The improvements that included me using more platforms to show my work as I haven't really used a variety of them, so this is feedback that I will definitely be taking on board.

After reading through the feedback, I looked through my blog myself and made a few points on which I thought were good and how I could improve my blog. What I really like about my blog is the overall design of it and that I try to keep it as organised as possible, making it look well presented and professional. One thing that I found I could improve on is including more time management posts. I don't really have many which shows my progress and how I am handling my work to meet deadlines etc, so this is something I will begin doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment