Monday 11 August 2014

A2 Moodboard

As part of my research and planning, I had to create a mood board which showed some of the inspirtations of photographs, makeup, costumes etc for my magazine.  
I have decided to base my product around other well know fashion and lifestyle magazines such as Vogue and Elle, this is because I often read these magazines myself and they always look professional, which is how I would like my final product to be.
I have used pictures of models such as Barbara Palvin and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to show how I would like my own models to be presented and the looks that I would like to be achieved.

I have decided to use monochrome and cool toned colours as this is what I think will look best to suit the layout of my magazine in order for it to come out looking chic and classy.


1 comment:

  1. This is great and you seem to have a clear idea of how you want your magazine to look, however, you must remember that you need to retain a REGIONAL focus for your magazine and you need to reflect this in your planning, research and ideas.

    ReplyDelete