Wednesday 27 August 2014

Inspirational Texts

To help give some inspiration to my own magazine, I have looked at a range of different popular fashion magazines. This will help me to get some ideas on the layout of the magazine should look, how the images are presented and how the product is over all sold. 
As I am planning on doing a fashion magazine for my coursework, I have looked at magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Glamour & Harper's Bazaar.


Elle and Bazaar both have very similar mastheads, they are quite simplistic yet still manage to stand out which is how I would like my own masthead to be like. Each picture of the magazine below focuses on the main image and that is what you are first drawn to, the layout is very chic and that is the kind of style I would like my own magazine to look like.











1 comment:

  1. Try to be a little more detailed about other areas such as image, pose, colour scheme, font and text - what do you like specifically - what would you include in your own product? What do you dislike that you would not use?

    ReplyDelete