Thursday 6 November 2014

Photo shoot| Makeup & Hair Ideas


Makeup Ideas
As part of my research and planning, I have been looking at different celebrities makeup to get inspiration for what sort of look I want to recreate on my own model. As I am planning on doing a Autumn edition of my magazine, it was important that I done some research into what sort of makeup looks are being worn at the moment. Dark red and berry toned lipsticks are very popular colours to be worn during autumn, it is the perfect way to vamp up any look you are wearing. The pictures above are of some of my favourite makeup looks I have seen and in relation to my own product, these looks are exactly how I want my models to look. Choosing the right makeup for the front cover of my magazine is very important in order for the audience to be able to understand that it is an Autumn edition and it fits in with the theme of the product. 
List of products I would like to use on my model:
  • Full coverage foundation- It is important that there is no SPF so it doesn't cause flashback on the photos and doesn't cast a white shade on the models face.
  • Strong dark brows- Helps to define the face.
  • False eyelashes- Perfect way to finish off a look and add extra thickness and volume to the models own lashes.
  • Bronzer- Add colour back in to the face.
  • Dark vampy lipstick.
Hair Ideas
As well as looking at makeup ideas, I researched different hairstyles that I have seen on some of my favourite celebrities. As you can see wavy and big curly hair is some of the styles I have picked out and this is how I would like my models hair to be styled.

1 comment: