Thursday 27 November 2014

Photo shoot Preparation

Before I took the images for my magazine, I had to prepare how I wanted the images to look like and have my model ready. I took images of the makeup the model was going to be wearing on the shoot and applied it to her before the images were took. The model brought her own clothes, but I did give her a list of what sort of clothing I wanted in order for it to fit with the theme of my magazine. She knew that my magazine was going to be an autumn edition which featured articles such as party wear clothing and what to wear for the weather.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have evidence of where you asked your model to provide her own clothing ? If you do, it would be good to document it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on the post 'Confirmation from my model'

    ReplyDelete