Sunday 16 November 2014

Photo shoot Planning

As my magazine is a regional fashion magazine, I want my photographs to reflect this and make sure that the images help to appeal to my target audience. After looking at various fashion magazines such as Elle and Vogue, I found that most models on the front covers are presented as being powerful and dominant. I want my readers to be able to feel like they can relate to the model on the front cover and hopefully I can do this by using images that portray her as being like someone who they can look up to. I have concentrated on looking at a range of different makeup techniques, clothing and props etc in order for me to get the best idea of what my audience want when reading a magazine.
The clothes on my model will be from high street shops such as Topshop, Zara etc due to the fact I am creating a regional magazine. This will also appeal to the target audience as these are relatively cheap shops and represent the genre of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment