Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Magazine| Font Ideas and Name

I have decided to call my product 'MINK' magazine, so I have created a few diagrams showing the masthead written in fonts that I like and am thinking of using. 

This is the first font that I am thinking of using as my masthead for the front cover of my magazine. This is a similar font to the one that Vogue uses which is the inspiration behind me choosing this font. Even though it isn't bold, you would still be able to read it clearly and it adds to thee overall sophisticated and classy look. 

This is a typical font which you would see used for a masthead as the writing is extremely bold, making it stand out to the audience. If I have a lot of things going on in my front cover (i.e a lot of sell lines and pictures) then you would still be able to recognise the magazine and it would be clear to read.
I am planning on using this font for my main text inside the magazine. For example, I am going to use it for the contents page text and for the double page spread article. It is a simple, plain font which is easy for people to read and won't take the reader away from what else is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment