Wednesday 8 October 2014

Peer Assessment

For this task, we got put into partners with people who we don't usually sit with in order to get feedback from people who won't have seen my blog before. We marked each others blog, using this marking criteria to help us along the way. As you can see, my peer has ticked the things that I have done and wrote comments about parts of my blog that I have done well on. Overall, I was marked on level 3 which is equivalent to a  C grade.
I found this task very useful as it has given me a good a understanding of where my blog is at when looking at a success criteria. By looking at this criteria also means that I know what sort of things I need to do in order to achieve level 4, which is a grade that I would like to get.
Although my partners blog is following a different brief to mine, it has been helpful to see what sort of content she has been producing and how our products are in anyway similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment