Wednesday 3 September 2014

Description Of Target Audience

The target audience of my magazine is for young female adults around the age of 18-30. With the age range being quite young, the people buying my magazines will either be a student or be in some sort of part time job. As I fit in this age range and am a student myself, I will find it a lot easier to make the magazine suitable for the audience.

The people buying my magazine will obviously be interested in fashion, both high end and high street. I want to include a range of different clothing, just so that there will be something for everyone who buys the magazine. The girls who read my magazine like to take care with their appearance and want to keep up with the latest trends, this means that in the magazine I need to include content that will meet their needs. As my magazine is regional, I need to make sure that all my content is suited to  my target audience and meets their needs.




2 comments:

  1. I am not sure that Vogue fits what you are discussing -Vogue is high end fashion and not so much high street - it also has a global feel and your brief is to construct a regional fashion magazine - this must be addressed in your reerarch and planning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have took away the vogue picture as I know that it is more suited for high end fashion and talked more about the regional aspects

    ReplyDelete