Friday 19 September 2014

My Own Institution



The Powtoon above will inform you about the institution which I have created to publish my magazine. Whilst doing my research, I found that the only regional institution in the North East which I could possibly use was Johnston Press. However, I have decided to create my own institution which means that I will have more control over the publishing process of my magazine.
As I have explained in the presentation, the institution will be ran in a office in the North East and will also publish other regional magazines which will include different genres, i.e music and food.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a couple of spelling errors on your Powtoon - can you have a look through and correct these please?

    ReplyDelete